If you are providing an activity for our visitors on the plaza, you will be offered one free booth space that day to promote your organization. Some of the activities we host are:
- Gymnastics and Dance etc.
- Theater groups
- Activities with art, crafts, and hands on experiences.
- Parades and games.
If your group or organization would like to participate in a family activity or performance at the Tuesday Night Market, please read below then complete the request to perform form.
ALL PERFORMANCES MUST BE FAMILY FRIENDLY! Interaction with audience encouraged.
- Civic Center Plaza – Large group events and performances; parades, games, gymnastics, dance etc.
- Lawn – Small events – Giveaways, tastings, art shows, etc.
- Street spaces – solo performers, clowns, balloon artists, face painters etc.
- Who’s on 3rd – Art projects, lessons, demos, shows.
- Other as discussed and planned
Types of events encouraged:
- ‘Unplugged’ music performances; ethnic, soloists, youth and school groups.
- Dance, gymnastics, martial arts, etc.
- Theatre, skits, magic, circus type performances, etc.
- Art and crafts, interactive play, cooking lessons
- Food and health related demonstrations
- Special event hosted by non-profit group; games, parades, contests, demonstrations, etc.
Events and performances receive exposure with:
- Postings on our web and social media sites
- Signage space
- Listings in our program guide (if confirmed before printing)
- Mention on participating radio stations, public service announcements, if possible.
- References to other event organizations
Organizing groups are responsible for all:
- Staffing, volunteers and security
- Set up, tear down and cleanup of all trash from your area
- Equipment and supplies; tables, chairs tents, etc.
- Marketing and signage
The Tuesday Marketplace will provide volunteers and logistics with a donation or sponsorship involvement. Amount to be determined by the type of event.
Complete this application or download the pdf