We invite you to take part in a long-standing family tradition. Come home to downtown Hillsboro, where friends put on their old-fashioned grins and enjoy a weekly summertime stroll that stocks their garden baskets, tempts their taste buds with culinary delights, sets their toes tapping to live music, enjoy local art and crafts and introduces them to thousands of neighbors.
Like us on Facebook to get all the latest updates and schedules.
The Hillsboro Tuesday Marketplace is a weekly summer outdoor festival and family destination featuring a farm and foods Marketplace, art and shopping, live music, international cuisine, local events and activities in Historic Downtown Hillsboro presented for the community by volunteers, Friends and Partners: A private nonprofit organization, the Hillsboro Tuesday Marketplace provides a free community gathering place featuring:
- fresh locally grown produce, flowers and plants
- art from local artists
- crafts produced by regional artisans
- foods from local restaurateurs
- a classic car display
- information from community organizations
- educational and health programs
- the best local bands and musical entertainment